One of the GREAT (and most challenging) things about social media is that it is ALWAYS changing!!
How do you stay on top of it – trends, new functionalities, choosing the right platforms, content planning and ultimately, selling your products and services?
As we go into the New Year, with new focuses, it’s time to learn and refresh what you’re doing and where you’re going with your social media marketing.
Join us on 11th January for a full day of social media news, trends, inspiration, learning and discussions where we’ll cover:
- The 2023 social media trends – what you need to know (and how to use them) to stay current and relevant in the coming year!
- The 7 steps to planning your social media content strategy.
- Social media SEO and how to use it.
- How to make your business more discoverable on Instagram.
- TikTok, YouTube Shorts and Reels – What you need to know about sharing short-form video content on every channel.
In the main, we’ll be talking about Instagram and TikTok however, don’t worry – so much of the information and inspiration is transferrable across all of your social media platforms.
You’ll come away with:
- A greater knowledge of the social media trends and updates in 2023,
- The 7 steps to planning your social media content strategy,
- Knowing what and why SEO is important on social media,
- How to grow our Instagram audience (which in turn will drive sales),
- Whether you should TikTok, YouTube Short and Reel, and all the tools you need to get started,
- A tonne of inspiration for your content.
- The 2023 Awareness Days Calendar
How the day will run:
Doors open at 9.30am, come early, grab a coffee and chat!
Then take your seat for 10am and we’ll get stuck in. Everyone will have a workbook to take notes on the day – this also includes 100 social media hooks to use in your Reels and TikTok content!!
We’ll break for a light lunch around 12.30pm for 45 minutes and then we’ll be back in our seats and ready to go for the rest of the day.
The presentations will wrap up around 3.30-4pm and then there will be lots of time for questions!!
Location – Bristol.
Date – 11th January 2023
Tickets are £111 each and include a FREE copy of The 2023 Awareness Days Calendar (worth £39.95).